domenica 25 dicembre 2022

My curriculum vitae

 PERSONAL DATA _ CV


Gianpaolo Bernasconi was born on 1 of april 1969 in Como, Italy.

STUDIES

1988 attainment of diploma at liceo scientifico Terragni - Italian secondary school-.
1993 attainment of Law university Degree at universita' cattolica del sacro cuore in Milan.
Since febbruary 1993 to January1994 I served in the italian army - ALPINI- in Borgo San Dalmazzo (Cuneo) - Taurinense alpine Brigade - Saluzzo Battalion.
1996 Certificate of attendance at Master UPA-Ca' Foscari in corporate communication in Venice.
2002 getting through the CONSOB exam as Promotore Finanziario (an exam about the stock exchange and financial markets).

JOBS

1996 3 months collaboration with Ketchum PR , in Milano, via Turati.
1997 3 months collaboration with nationale Nederlanden - ING Group-.
Since september 1997 to febbruary 2001 I worked as legal consultant and credit manager at Giuseppe Citterio Salumificio SpA, in Rho, corso europa.
Since march 2001 to January 2002 I was a financial consultant at Alleanza assicurazioni with headquarter in Como, viale Roosevelt.
Since febbruary 2003 to febbruary 2009 I worked as financial consultant-promotore finanziario- at Finanza e futuro Deutsche Bank Group with a focus since 2003 on gold and commodities, in Como, via rodari and I started an activity as a trader and investor.
Since april 2009 to november 2010 I worked as financial consultant - promotore finanziario- at UBI Banca private Investment in Como, via Badone.
Since 2011  BLOGGER.
Since january 2020 BLOGGER and PRIVATE TRADER.


I have been in the town council in Faloppio (Co) 1998-2001 and I have been a militant in the northern league in Como 2004-2010.

I have been involved , in non - profit political activity since 1984, starting with the analysis of the local political problem in Faloppio (Co) Italy, the village where I still live today.